Health & Wellness
Dressage is all about the partnership that we share with our horses. At Solstice Farms the health and happiness of our horses is of the utmost importance, and we understand that it really does take a village to help them perform at their absolute best! Whether you’re riding Grand Prix, training level, or just a casual hack in the field, we feel that your horse deserves the most comprehensive care available. We are lucky to have a variety of veterinarians, technicians, therapists, and other professionals that make frequent visits to Solstice Farms to help us keep our horses going strong and happy.
- Dr. Ciera Guardia, DVM from Guardia Equine Sports Medicine is an emergency vet with experience competing in, and treating horses from multiple disciplines. For more information, please see the following link: http://guardiaequine.com
- Dr. Danny Dutton, DVM with ESMS is an emergency vet, and also specializes in lameness, pre-purchase examines, and over all wellness. For more information, please see the following link: http://www.equinesportsmedicine.com/
- Dr. Mike Davis, DVM offers routine health care and equine dentistry. He has been a main-stay at Solstice Farms for over 25 years! For more information, please call 281-489-1387.
- Dr. Bill Stone, DVM with Katy Equine Clinic has a background in surgery and lameness, and does pre-purchase exams and over all wellness exams. For more information, please see the following link: http://katyequineclinictx.com/
- Dr. Robin Robinette, DVM of the Veterinary Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Clinic, offers chiropractic care, acupuncture, and Aquapacer Equine Treadmill therapies just to name a few! Please visit her website for more information: http://www.vetchiroandrehab.com/
- Joel Ondrusek. Joel is a Certified Farrier with years of experience and we are pleased to have him shoeing horses at Solstice.